Success starts with fun
Homeschool educators and their students find Silent Elephant “e” especially easy to understand and use.
Silent Elephant “e” is a powerful program for ALL learners, because ALL learners benefit from this multi-sensory, whole child approach to reading, writing and spelling. It is especially effective for an ELL, a struggling or a dyslexic learner.
Silent Elephant "e" is based on research in literacy and dyslexia; however, no prior experience with dyslexia or special training is needed.
Students typically advance one grade level for every two months in the program with only 1.5 hours per week of instruction.
Step-by-step written and video instructions help you feel well equipped and successful. Assessments, practice pages and homework for students are all included.
Silent Elephant “e” is effective and makes learning fun.
- Silent Elephant “e” engages the whole learner.
- Hand puppets, glittered letters, magic wands and colored pencils make lessons fun and thought provoking for both teachers and children.
- Proven to work in one-on-one and group settings.
- Lesson plans are clearly written with specific “cookbook style” directions to meet each child’s needs.
- Silent Elephant “e” is your “recipe for success”—enjoy how quickly your children progress.
Celebrate—hug and happy dance—each and every accomplishment your children make as they progress through Silent Elephant “e”! They will have pride in themselves and the knowledge they can FLY!